COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter of this competition is: Castlebar Rugby Club whose registered office is at Cloondeash, Castlebar, Co Mayo.
1. This competition is hosted by Castlebar Rugby Club and no other party.
2. The competition is open to people over aged 18 years
3. There is an entry fee for every competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via castlebarrfc.ie
6. Closing date for entry will be noted on the competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Fill out all fields of the form, submit your answers, make payment, receive your receipt and you’re entered into the competition.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. All the prize details for every competition will be on the most recent competitions page.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen: [at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]14. The winners will be notified by email and or text within 1 day of the raffle date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The winner is happy to appear on Castlebar Rugby Club’s social channels in any photography or video captured on the day the prize is given. If this is an issue for any participants please inform us when the winner has been announced and ask someone close to you who may be happy to appear on our social channels.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Castlebar Rugby Club and not to any other party.